Nov 18, 2012

Cup cakes sunday!

Dear all,

How are you? It's been a while, I know but a lot has happened. I got a little bit overwelmd by life the last few years and i reached a breakpoint in may this year. I had to take things slowly and I'm recovering :)


But today I felt like I needed to make some bakkery. And this the result!Hope you'll enjoy!
My sister gave me this book (it was in a set, you know with some cups) for Christmas 2 years ago and I have to say tha't's a very nice book, well explained and it tastes sooooo good!

My magic little cupcake book!
 


                                                     Part one: the cakes

                                          Part two: the frosting!! I added some purple color!

 
One of the things i like when i'm cooking is that I can totally forget about the rest of the world. And usually it tasts good ;)

I'm busy redefining myself which is fun and quiet scaring at the same time. I hope i will presenting you new things i made, not only in the kitchen but also in the house!

See you soon!

 


Special up-date for Delphine:

 
 
It doesn't show how tasty they are! Even the cats have tried them and kept likking their faces afterwards:)
 
 
My frosting was not very solid, it would be better next time.

2 comments:

  1. Coucou miss !! Dommage qu'il n'y ai pas la photo tout fini car j'aurai littéralement craqué !!! J'adore les cupcakes : à la fois gourmands et fondants avec leur crème !!!!! Au fait, je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion je crois, de te remercier pour la recette du cheesecake !!!!! Je ne l'ai pas encore fait̀, j'attend que Stéphan vienne manger avec nous pour le faire !!!!! Je te tiendrais évidemment au courant et si je ne le loupe pas, je ferai un petit billet sur cette recette pour toi ;-)
    Grosses bises
    Delph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coucou Delphine! ça me tarde de voir ta version du cheesecake:) Je t'ai mis une petite foto du resultat, il est pas tres beau mais qu'est ce qu'il est bon!!!!

    ReplyDelete